There is an old joke that goes, "What's leftover wine?" But in the real world, not everybody can polish off a bottle of vino. If you're the kind of person who likes to have a glass a day - like some experts recommend - keep your leftover wine fresh and delicious with a Wine Saver Vacuum Pump
Wine spoilage is caused by oxidation. That's when wine is exposed to oxygen in the air that makes your beverage taste sour and vinegary over time. The Vacuum Pump takes that pesky air out of the partially empty bottle slowing the conversion of ethanol into acetic acid.
But you don't have to worry about the chemistry involved. All you have to do is: 1.
Insert the reusable wine stopper into the bottle.2.
Connect the pump to the stopper.3.
Remove the air by pumping the handle until you feel resistance.Get one for your next party!
The Wine Saver comes with TWO stainless steel aerating pourers which open up your wine's flavor profile when you pour. Those will come in handy at your next party. And when your guests leave the Vacuum Pump will seal and preserve 2 bottles at a time!
The pump comes in both silver and black. We're sorry, but there is no color choice available.FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Protect leftover wine from oxidation
- Includes 2 seal stoppers and 2 aerators
- Stoppers are reusable and made to last
- Stoppers are made of food grade TPR material
- 100 percent leak free
- Pourers are made of silicone and stainless steel
- Wine preservation will last up to 2 weeks
- Comes in silver and black - no color choice available