Are you washing your face correctly?
I know it might sound like a really dumb question but it turns out most of us don't!
Here are some of the common mistakes:
1. Shocking to hear but many people admit to using shampoo or conditioner or hand soap instead to wash their face. It is best to use a facial cleanser. A quality one will not only clean but protect your skin.
2. Using incorrect water temperature. You should be using lukewarm water.
Water that is too hot can strip the skin of its natural oils and cold does not allow the pores to open to remove dirt.
3. Scrubbing too hard. Be gentle! There's no need to tug or scrub the skin, a good cleanser will put in most of the work.
We've highlighted the easy, correct and optimum way to wash your face in this video.
One of the most important things you can do is use a good quality cleanser. We are extremely proud of the WH6 Daily Cleanser by Third Age Skin Care.
This not only cleanses but heals, tones, reduces puffiness in your skin. Not to mention the antioxidant properties will make your skin look and feel fabulous.
It's called WH6 because one of the main ingredients is Witch Hazel and there are:
6 Reasons You'll Love WH6
- Cleanses and Heals
- Tones and Tightens Pores
- Has Antioxidant Properties
- Reduces Puffiness
- Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Neutralizes Harmful Free-Radicals
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Fragrance Free
- Vegan formula is Cruelty Free
- 6 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% No Risk, Money Back Promise
- See All The Great Ingredients Here
Get ready for the best facial cleanser ever!
If you don't agree, just return it for a refund.