Electricity can be dangerous, especially when you're working with it at home.
That's why it's paramount to have a voltage tester so you can always stay safe when making home improvements.
This comes in handy for so many different situations, like discerning between live and neutral wires, testing to see if there's power coming through to your outlet, or even finding breakpoints in wires for important circuits.
For those of you that work closely with electricity, this design is superior to most. The pen style is small, portable, and compact, so you can easily slip this into your pocket, tool belt, or tool box.
With two sensitivity modes, this puts you in control. If you're working with high or low voltage, you can change the minimum voltage this picks up.
And let's be honest, there may be times when you have to work in the dark. That's why this comes with a handy LED flashlight, giving you light where you need it most.
This tool is a very important tool for your home, because it can certainly save you from getting a nasty shock. Don't miss out on our super low price and grab yours today!FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Detect the Voltage of Outlets and Wires
- Detects Voltages from 12V - 1,000V
- Easily Distinguish Between Live and Neutral Wires
- Find Breakpoints in Wires
- Toggle Sensitivity
- High Sensitivity Detects Minimum of 12V
- Low Sensitivity Detects Minimum of 48V
- Features LED Light
- Auto Shutdown After 3 Minutes of Non-Use
- Compact Pen Design Slips Easily Into Your Pocket, Toolbelt, or Toolbox
- Dimensions: 6.3 in. x 1 in.