The ThingCharger allows you to store and charge your phone without ever losing an outlet.
Made to plug into a vertical style outlet, your phone will securely rest on top while being plugged into a special charging port for your phone. Wondering if this will work for your phone? If it uses micro-USB or Lightning it will work because both adapters are included.
If you happen to use the newer USB-C
chargers, no worries. For an just one dollar you can get the official USB-C adapter plug. Just make sure you add both the ThingCharger and USB-C adapter to your cart.
One of the reasons I love the ThingCharger is because I can charge a lot more than just a phone. On the bottom there are two USB ports with 2.4Amps of Power each! The location helps keep my cords neat and out of the way while leaving my regulars outlets open for other things.
This is by far my favorite new device and at the price we have you can do what I did and get a few to put around the house. FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Charge Your Phone Without Losing An Outlet
- 2.4 Amps On Each USB And Adapter Port
- Saves Space
- ETL Certified
- Two USB Ports On The Bottom
- Comes With Lighting And Micro USB Adapters
- Outlets Grounded For Safety
- Designed In USA
- Phones Can Charge And Rest On Top Of Outlet
- Dimensions: 4.75" X 2.9" X 1.9"