It's a 4 in 1 Multi-Surface Cleaner that cleans, disinfects, deodorizes and sanitizes. Fast and powerful it kills 99.9% of household germs including, but not limited to: Staphylococcus, Salmonella enterica, Athlete's Foot Fungus, Human Coronavirus, RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus), Swine Influenza A virus, H1N1 virus and more!
While this is one awesome disinfectant it is also a great cleaner that cuts through grease and grime in seconds. It will even remove most stains!
Made to take on-the-go, each .29 oz spray tube features a clip on the cover which makes it perfect to clip inside a purse, backpack, diaper bag and more.
It's great for travel, pets, kitchen use, bathroom use, metal, sealed wood, glass, windows, baby toys and furniture, keyboards, and more... It's even great for your phone and tablet screens!
One of the few products on the market that is:
- Bactericidal: Kills Bacteria
- Fungicidal: Kills Mold and Fungi
- Virucidal: Kills Viruses
Why it is safe AND works?
The active ingredient is Thymol which is a component of botanical thyme oil. Numerous studies (even ones by the EPA) show that this is a safe and effective alternative to bleach.
It is known for its anti-microbial properties and have been used for thousands of years in Roman, Greek, and Indian medicine as antiseptic agents.
It is people, pet and plant friendly. How many cleaners can say that?
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Kills 99.9% of Household Germs
- People, Pet and Plant Friendly
- A Heavy Duty Cleaner AND Disinfectant
- Cuts Grease and Grime
- Kills Cold and Flu Viruses
- Eliminates Orders
- Removes Stains
- Botanically Derived Active Ingredient
- Contains Thymol (from thyme oil)
- You Get 4 Spray Tubes each .29 oz.
- Each Spray Tube Features a Clip
- Gives a Fast, Powerful Clean
- SUPER Low Price - Just $1 per pen!
- Choose from Warm Vanilla, Orange Blossom, Fresh Linen or Spring Meadow
ADDED BENEFIT: Because one of the ingredients is an essential oil you can use this for awkward bathroom situations. I'm talking about the stinky ones. Just do a couple of spritz in the toilet before you do your deed and there will be no stink!