This discreet lantern design helps safely attract those pesky insects by "baiting" them inside using common household ingredients, without using harmful chemicals or sprays. The insects are then hidden from view once captured.
On each side of the trap there is a tapered entry point (4 total) which allow the insects to fly in without being able to easily fly out.
Hang this trap up or simply place it on a tabletop as a decorative piece! We recommend placing the trap at least 20ft away from your outdoor activity area to lure the pests away. The removable lid makes it easy for disposal, and it's reusable season after season.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of liquid laundry soap with 1 teaspoon of sugar and a little water inside the trap
- Dish washing soap and water
- Mashed grapes
- Sugar and vinegar
- Small pieces of hamburger meat or grease
Features and Benefits:
- Discreet Design Hides Insects Once Inside
- 4 Entry Points to Capture More Pests
- Removable Lid for Easy Disposal
- Reusable Season After Season
- Hang Up or Place on a Tabletop as Decoration
- No Harmful Chemicals; Safe for the Environment
- Create Bait from Common Household Ingredients
- Trap wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets, and other insects