Get it right the first time with TapHanger. It's the better way to hang pictures because it's fast and it's easy.
No more crooked pictures. Frames stay straight with the use of the TapHanger tool and 80 special TapHanger TapTacks - enough to hang 40 picture frames; you may never run out! And, they are reusable. Once you use TapHanger, you'll never use anything else to hang your pictures.
Hang pictures frames in less than a minute in 3 easy steps: Insert the TapTack, Tap 2 Tacks in the frame, and simply press into the drywall. No need for wires, screwdrivers, or adhesives. And avoid wall damage due to the TapTacks only leave two pinholes when removed. If you don't like the way it looks, gently pull away from the wall and reapply the way you want it.
(For some hardwoods or plastic frames, you may need to pre-drill or tap a hole through the outer layer so that you can tap your TapTack through it and into the frame.)
CAUTION: SMALL PARTS, KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!
TapHanger is the fastest and easiest way to hang picture frames.
Features & Benefits:
- Hang pictures and remove them in just seconds
- Quick and Easy to use
- Hang picture frames without wires, screwdrivers, adhesives
- Includes 80 reusable Tap Tacks, enough to hang 40 picture frames
- Holds 20lbs.
- Avoid damaging walls
- For use with hardwoods or plastic frames
- No more crooked pictures
- Makes picture hanging fun and NOT a chore
- TapHanger and TapTacks compact size make for convenient storage