These are the official Slapsee Sunglasses, and they have the unique ability to fold up right in half. That means storing them only takes up half the space of a normal pair. They easily fit in your pocket, purse, or even your car's cup holder. Plus you get a handy carry pouch that doubles as a lens cleaner. No need to clean your glasses on your shirt!
Next, these glasses have the special ability to never fall off your head. Even doing a full cartwheel, these lenses stay put. Both arms are made with the SlapSee Snap Band. When you put them on, simply push the snap at the edge of the sunglass arms to safely secure them to your head.
That's not all the Snap Bands are good for though. When you take the glasses off and fold them up, the bands will wrap around to securely store your glasses almost anywhere. Store them around your wrist or arm while you're on the go. Wrap them around everyday items like water bottles or your purse straps. Even something like the side of your computer monitor can now be turned into your daily sunglass storage place.
These are not one of those "novelty" pairs of sunglasses either. They come with high-quality polycarbonate lenses rated at UV400 for 100% UV eye protection. The frame style is one of the world's most popular designs and looks great on both men and women.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Official SlapSee Brand Sunglasses From New Zealand
- Sunglass Frames Fold Taking Up 1/2 Of The Space
- Rated UV400 For 100% UV Protection
- Special Slap Bands Keep Glasses Secure On Your Head
- Slap Bands Allow Storage Around Arm, Wrist, Water Bottles And More
- Frame Design Is The Popular And Familiar Style
- Includes Storage Pouch That Doubles As Lens Cleaner
- Unisex Style For Men And Women
- Dimensions: 6" X 2" X 6.2"