TV's got a new mop in town... The Mighty Thirsty Mop! If you saw the commercial, you've seen this unique mop head, made of a cool new polymer compound, that can hold 10 times its weight
When wet, the unique mophead acts as a magnet, effortlessly trapping dirt, dust, and pet hair. You can use this on any hard floor surface, as well as pivot the head for cleaning baseboards. The absorbent sponge can also pick up wet messes from carpet, making this an EXCELLENT cleaning item for those with pets.
The best part is the self-wringing feature. After taking care of any mess, take it over to the sink for a quick rinse. A series of rollers will then squeeze and wring out the mop! Watch the video to see what I mean.
You'll love not having to buy more and more disposable pads, and you won't have to toss anything in the wash. Simply rinse, wring, and it's clean!
Once you're done: let it dry standing up - it takes up next to no space and can even fit behind a door. It's naturally mold and mildew-resistant leaving no odors.
We've got a great price on this already, but you can save an extra $3 a unit when you get more than one! Trust me - after one quick demo to your friends and family, everyone is going to want one of these. FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- The Official Mighty Thirsty Mop from TV
- Unique Mophead Absorbs 10x Its Weight
- Self-Wringing Rinses and Cleans Easily
- Polymer Compound Traps and Holds Dirt
- Mop Wet Messes, Spills, on Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile Floors
- Absorbs, Lifts, and Cleans Many Mess Types
- Dries Mold, Mildew and Odor-Free
- A Great Pet Mop for Hair and Carpet
- The Built-in Wringer Doubles as a Stand
- More Info and Commercial On Site