Ice and snow. It's here. And it's responsible for uncounted slips, falls, twisted ankles and bruised tailbones. It's too bad we all can't have a good pair of ice-climbing boots handy for whenever it snows. Well, now you can with a pair of the new Ice Traction Cleats.
OK, so they're not actually ice-climbing boots, but what they are is a pair of silicone slip-ons equipped with textured bottoms six metal spikes that dig into ice and compact snow to reduce the chance of a nasty slip. So Safe and So Convenient!
Unlike an extra pair of snow boots, you can keep the Ice Cleats folded up and out of the way until you are ready to pull them on over your regular shoes or boots. That means you can keep them in your glove compartment, in your backpack or even your purse without being inconvenienced with an extra pair of boots.
Save yourself a potential nasty spill this winter! If you walk back and forth to the train or bus, if you walk back and forth to school, if you plan on doing any shoveling this winter, a pair of Ice Traction Cleats is going to be a life-saver. FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Instant Traction for Any Shoe Prevents Slips and Falls
- One Size Fits Most (up to size 14 in Mens)
- For Both Men and Women
- Stretchy Silicone Works Great on Shoes and Boots
- Excellent Traction on Ice and Snow
- Packable/Travel-Friendly for Hiking
- Easy to Slip On Outside, Take Off Inside
- Five Metal Spikes for Extra Traction
- Dimensions: 4"W x 7"L x 1"H