Keep the bugs away from your next barbecue without resorting to unsafe insect sprays. Designed on the premise of a flyswatter, this handheld bug zapper is shaped like a tennis racket and kills insects on contact via an electric current when they touch the surface of the "net."
The bug zapper you use like an electric fly swatter
The zapper operates on two AA batteries (not included) and for safety, activates when you press on the button on the handle. The bug zapper is safe for either indoor or outdoor use. Looks like a kid-sized tennis racket, but this is NOT FOR KIDS. Please Note: Even after you take your finger off the switch the racquet still has one last shock... so BE CAREFUL.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- You get TWO Zappers
- Tennis racket-style electric fly swatter
- Uses light electric shock to kill all flying insects such as mosquitoes, flies, and gnats
- Compact size for easy portability to park, campground, ball field
- On/off button activates and deactivates net
- No smell, no poison, no harmful materials
- Size: 18" L x 7" W
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)