You may have recently downloaded a Chrome Extension named "AD REMOVER" or "AD-REMOVER" which prevents our website from displaying correctly on your browser.
Using your Chrome browser, that is not displaying the PulseTV website correctly, go to the top right corner of your browser window and search for a blue shield icon next to the 3-dot menu.
If the blue shield icon IS NOT present:
1) While a PulseTV.com page is displayed in your browser, click on the 3-dot menu in the top right corner of your browser.
2) Click on the blue shield in the menu and select the "DISABLE ON THIS SITE" button.
3) Once clicked, the page should refresh, and you should be able to view PulseTV.com as intended.
If the blue shield icon IS present:
1) While a PulseTV.com page is displayed in your browser, click on the blue shield and select the "DISABLE ON THIS SITE" button.
2) Once clicked, the page should refresh, and you should be able to view PulseTV.com as intended.
EVTV1 was created to weed through the online clutter of digital noise, unfunny clips, and crummy videos. Our team of hardworking editors handpick only the best content. Catch all your favorite viral videos, latest and greatest trends, and discover something new across any of our various channels. Here at EVTV1, "We search the internet so you don't have to!"
Gophercentral.com is the #1 site for free newsletters, ezines, and publications. From news, hobbies and jokes, to viral videos and sports, we've got all the best newsletters absolutely free, delivered straight to your inbox. Browse from over 45 quality publications to subscribe to. You can also browse all of our content at the Archives