What Kind Of Travel Bag Should I Use?
The most useful toiletry travel bags include enough room to store multiple items such as shampoo/conditioner, razors or shavers, toothbrushes, and deodorant. Having room is only half the battle. Good bags need to also be water-resistant to contain any leakage that may occur while traveling.
Urban Gear's travel bag goes above and beyond what people expect. Sure it's large enough for your essential items and is water-resistant, but you also get a handy TSA Approved multi-tool.
The multi-tool includes 2-inch scissors that are sharp enough for trimming everything from tough toenails to cardboard. Next, there is an impressive nail file that smooths out your nails in just a couple of passes. At the end of the file, there's a cuticle pusher that doubles as a flathead screwdriver. Finally, no tool would be complete without a bottle opener. You can either keep this tool with your bag or use the included ring to put it on your keychain.
If you're not traveling, this bag still has a bunch of usages. Try it as a makeup/cosmetic bag, camera bag, or hobby bag. It's the perfect size to store all your little odds and ends that need to stay together.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Large Enough For All Your Travel Toiletries
- Water Resistant Helps Contain Spills
- Mult-Tool Is TSA-Approved
- Sleek Black Color With Lime Green Accent
- Double Zipper Adds Strength And Allows For Locks
- Multi-Tool Has Scissors, File, Cuticle Pusher Screwdriver, And Bottle Opener
- Outside Carry Handle Also Allows One Bag To Be Strapped To Another
- Folds Down Flat For Easy Storage
- Made With Quality By Urban Gear
- Dimensions: 10.5" X 5.5" X 4"