Keep warm outdoors during the long winter months with the Zupa Hand Warmer.
These disposable, single use handwarmers are ideal for camping, hiking, fishing, spectator sports and many other events. Available in a box of 24 individual packs.
To use, remove to outer package then knead and shake gently several times to activate. Once activated place the Zupa Hand Warmer in a pocket or against a part of the body as desired, but do not leave the Heat Pad in the open air.
Each heat pack can last up to 8 hours and can reach a maximum temperature of 150°F; the average temperature 130°F.
Made of environmentally safe biodegradable contents; activated carbon, salt, iron, cellulose and moisture. It's non-toxic, non-polluting and non-flammable.
CAUTION: To prevent burns on sensitive skin ensure there is a cloth between the pad and bare skin. Keep away from children and store in a cool, dry and dark place.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 24 individual packs
- Easy to use
- Keep in your pocket or against your body
- Made of environmentally safe biodegradable materials
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Max Temp 150°F, Average Temp 130°F
- Non-toxic, non-polluting and non-flammable
- Ideal for camping, hiking, fishing, spectator sports and many other events