Designed to clean the most valuable floor in your home. With a 17" wide head and a microfiber mitt that attracts dirt like a magnet, this mop cleans better than ever. But what sets it apart is the two-part system that removes the dirt from the mop and then pumps excess water out of the mop head. You are left with a ready-to-clean mop every time it leaves the bucket - and you control the amount of moisture left on your mop.
Place the mop head with all its strands in the basket. While holding the handle, press the foot peddle up and down to activate the cycle of rotation.
Continue the same procedure until the mop head when the desired humidity
- Rinsing brushes - thorough cleanse of mop after every use
- Dirty water pump - you control how dry you want the mop head to be
- 17" washable Microfiber pads
- Extra wide sweep path for faster cleaning
- Folding head - compact storage, cleans ceiling fans as well
- Castor wheels - easier movement throughout your home
- Hurricane Woodwiz Mop
- 6 qt Bucket
- Microfiber Mop Heads (2)
- Lint Comb
- Castor Wheels (4)
- Spout flat directions
- User Manual
- Assembled Mop: 16-1/2"L x 4-1/4"W x 40-52"H
- Bucket: 20-1/4"L x 11-5/8"W x 11-5/8"H, 4.5 lbs
Please Note: Never put your hands, hair or other objects into the bucket while it is spinning. Touching the spinning parts may cause injury. This is not a toy, keep out of reach of children.