We've got an assortment of these lights that are loaded with features for a super low price.
These aren't just any run of the mill LED Flood Lights... these are dimmable from 100 percent to 10 percent (must have dimmable light switch and/or fixture). You can expect it to last about 25 years or 25,000 hours. Not only does this save you so much money, think of all the hassles of trying to reach your bulbs to replace them. If you have cathedral ceilings THESE ARE A MUST!
When you compare this to a regular bulb that lasts about 2,000 hours it's a no brainer. But then when you factor in how much less electricity they use you're saving all the way around. Get this! Using these will save you approximately $149 per bulb over the course of it's life!
You can expect 800 Lumens (equivalent to a 65 Watt Incandescent).
Each bulb has a Warm White color temperature of 2700K on the light spectrum.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Bulb lasts between 25,000 to 30,000 hours (regular bulbs last only 2,000)
- Dimmable from 100 percent to 10 percent (must have dimmable light switch and/or fixture)
- Uses considerably less electricity
- Doesn't get hot to the touch
- Beam angle of 94 degrees
- 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- Warm White (2700K on the light spectrum)
- Equivalent to a 65 Watt Incandescent Bulb
- 800 Lumens of Brightness
- 25,000 Hour Bulb Life
- Uses only 11 Watts