Our bodies aren't designed to sit all day. From strained necks, herniated discs, muscle degeneration and weakened bones, too much sitting can be severely affect your health.
That's why having a Standing Desk can be a real lifesaver! Switching between sitting and standing postures throughout the day can help reduce the physical stresses on your body, keep you active while at work, as well as improve your productivity.
Research suggests that we should be standing for at least two hours, gradually increasing that up to four. With a standing desk you can make this change as simple as possible.
This innovative and affordable Standing Desk has been designed so that you can work comfortably whether you stand or sit. You can easily vary your position throughout the day and combat the health risks associated with too much sitting.
Just place it on top of your existing work surface and you have transformed you desk into an ergonomic sit-stand workstation.
Using the all new and improved hand levers, the Standing Desk can adjust from a sitting to a standing position in seconds, making it an easy and convenient solution to improving your health while working.
Ideal for use at the office or in the home, the adjustable monitor stand is perfect for workstations with limited space. The large surface area on the top platform allows for two monitors, while the spacious lower platform is idea for both a keyboard and mouse.
Recommended by the London Spine Clinic:
THIS Standing Desk has been recommended for use by the London Spine Clinic.
The London Spine Clinic is the number 1 private clinic in the UK specializing in back pain with a private client list including Olympic champions and a whole host of sports professionals
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Transitions easily from sitting to standing with side levers.
- Adjustable to 5 positions
- Sits on desktop. Height adjusts 6-20".
- Lifts straight up and down.
- 5/8" thick scratch-resistant laminate.
- Two-tier design: upper display surface, lower keyboard/mouse deck
- Desktop Size: 32" wide by 20"
- Keyboard Drawer is 24 inches wide x 11.8 inches.
- Holds 88.2 lbs on top platform / 11 lbs on keyboard shelf
- Sits on top of existing desk
- Sturdy and stable even when fully extended
- No assembly required!