4 ultraviolet LEDs lure the pests and zap them with the high voltage grid once they get too close. This patent-pending bulb also utilizes Titanium Dioxide composite to produce CO2, which specifically lures mosquitos. It's a silent, chemical-free solution to mosquitos and other flying pests, and there's no cords or batteries to worry about.
After installing the bulb, simply flick the light switch on to turn on both functions. Flick the switch on and off to activate only the pest killing function. Note: The white LED function cannot operate on it's own.
The bulb is housed in durable plastic that won't shatter if dropped, and safely protects you from accidental zaps during normal handling. Small fingers can slip through however, and be aware that there may still be a leftover charge on the metal grid, even if the bulb isn't plugged in.
- 2-in-1 Mosquito Killing LED Bulb
- 5W, 350 Lumens
- 4300K Warm White Bulb
- LED Lifespan: 30,000 Hours
- Mosquito Killing Function: .15W
- UV LEDs and CO2 Emission Lure Pests
- Grid Voltage: 2000-3000V
- Chemical-Free, Mercury-Free
- Includes Cleaning Brush
- Smart Switch Technology Cycles Functions
- Standard E26/27 Light Fixture Base
- Dimensions: 6in x 3in diameter